II. Types of Information Collected and How it is Used
B. Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information from the visitors to the Site only on a voluntary basis. This information is collected if you request information from us, sign up to join our email list, use our Contact form, or request some other service or information from us.
Information that you provide through the Contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out as described below.
Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include your name, physical address, email address, company name, telephone number, other contact information, or other information you provide.
IMPORTANT: Please do not use the Contact form on the Site to submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g., Social Security Number, Date of Birth, driver’s license number, or credit card, bank account or other financial information). If you submit any such sensitive information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
C. Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our Site. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol (IP) address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer or mobile device you use;
- the number of links you click within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived at our Site;
- the pages you viewed on our Site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve your user experience on the Site.
For more information about using browsers to manage cookies, please see All About Cookies.
III. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell, rent, lease, or share mailing lists or other user data to or with others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Privacy is extremely important to us and we appreciate the trust you have put in us to protect your Personal Information.
IV. Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that are very different from this Policy. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
V. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We operate our Site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn of or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information we have on that user.
VI. California Do Not Track Disclosure
VII. Website Security Measures
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
VIII. How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Please use the Contact form on this Site to do any of the following:
- ask what data we have about you, if any;
- change or correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
If you are on our email/newsletter list, you can use the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email/newsletter to opt-out of receiving further email/newsletters. However, the “unsubscribe” link will only remove you from our newsletter email list and not completely remove you from our records; please use the Contact form to be removed from other communications.
X. Questions or Comments
Thank you for reading.