Full Website Disclaimer
- This website (www.debragarcialaw.com) and the information in this website are for general informational purposes only. This website and the information in this website have been prepared by Debra Garcia, a California lawyer. While every effort is made for the information on this website to be helpful, there is no guarantee that the information is complete, accurate, or up-do-date.
- Nothing in this website is intended as legal advice. It is for general informational purposes only.
- Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Sending information to, or receiving information from Debra Garcia or the Law Office of Debra Garcia, does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship is only created when a signed written contract has been entered into by you and Debra Garcia.
- You should not act, or refrain from acting, based on information in this website, or any other website, without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who can apply the applicable law to your particular circumstances. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail.
- Debra Garcia and the Law Office of Debra Garcia expressly disclaim any and all liability with regard to actions taken or not taken based on the content of this website or any other website linked to from this site.
- This website is a California Electronic Media Advertisement for attorney services by Debra Garcia and the Law Office of Debra Garcia. It is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside of California.
Dated: March 13, 2017